this, important information,
I’m not saying it’s fair, or even possible to try to care about every person or demographic. All I’m begging for is that we at least try not to be so hateful.
John, did I do it wrong?
Did he do it fucking wrong? Ugh just kill me with a rusty spoon, and rip my eyes out. HE THOUGHT HE DID IT FUCKING WRONG!? FUCK!
I’m sobbing even today from that scene
There might be a day when I don’t reblog this scene, but that day isn’t today.
He just up and reads a love letter. Out loud. In front ot everyone. AND HE HAS NO IDEA
Reblogging again because: YES. THIS.
(Also reblogging again because it’s, like, my fave.)
One of the most favorite things in a whole wide world: Bryan Cranston tears up during Aaron Paul’s Emmy winning speech.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
On set with the fabulous cast of Sherlock.
OH MY GOD RUPERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU’RE ALL ADORABLE UH STOP IT
I need this in every color
Well that’s a little dramatic. I saw The Desolation of Smaug recently and wanted to do a fem Thranduil.
most perfect thranduil cosplay
I mean, Thuranduil was already pretty much fem Thuranduil.
Ok… so I was watching the Hobbit. I paused it to go to make tea. and when I looked back… well….
i’m so fucking done right now.